- Users are unable to delete their email from their webmail. You receive a message saying “The action tyou tried to perform couldn’t be completed because there’s a configuration problem on the server. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk. The entire error report is listed below:”.
- When you go to https://mailserverserver.domain.com/EWS you are prompted for the password, but the password is rejected repeatedly.
- From the Outlook client, you are not able to go to Out of Office.
- Open IIS Manager, and then navigate to Default Web Site.
- Right-click Default Web Site, and then click Edit Bindings.
- If a binding exists for HTTP, clear the host name value. (I had the ones with home address (22.214.171.124).)
- If no binding exists for HTTP, create a new binding that has no host name and a value of All Unassigned for the IP address.
- Restart IIS.