Configure the ASA 8.x with Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) 6.x:
To allow split tunneling for the users in the group, follow these steps to configure your tunnel group
- Choose Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > Group Policies, and choose the Group Policy in which you want to enable local LAN access. Then click Edit.
- Click Split Tunneling.
- Uncheck the Inherit box for Split Tunnel Policy, and chose Tunnel Network List Below.
- Uncheck the Inherit box for Split Tunnel Network List, and then click Manage in order to launch the ACL Manager.
- Within the ACL Manager, choose Add > Add ACL… in order to create a new access list.
- Provide a name for the ACL, and click OK.
- Once the ACL is created, choose Add > Add ACE… in order to add an Access Control Entry (ACE).
- Define the ACE that corresponds to the LAN behind the ASA. In this case, the network is 192.168.10.0/24.
- Click the Permit radio button.
- Choose the network address with mask 192.168.10.0/24 .
- (Optional) Provide a description.
- Click OK
- Click OK in order to exit the ACL Manager.
- Be sure that the ACL you just created is selected for Split Tunnel Network List.
- Click OK in order to return to the Group Policy configuration.
- Click Apply and then Send (if required) in order to send the commands to the ASA.